It's been one hell of a week! In fact, so much has happened that time just flew by and all of a sudden it was Friday!
It felt like I was in an emotional rollercoaster since Monday, it actually just subsided today, and I had to make an effort to do it. I had to accept that things happened, things are happening, and sometimes they are just beyond my control. So I just let go. And now it's all good.
The highlight of my week was probably the news that I received from my younger sister on Wednesday night - she was 6 weeks pregnant. Hmmmm. To be honest, I didn't have the best reaction to that news, but eventually warmed up to the thought. Everyone back home was so happy and ecstatic, who was I to react differently? So now I'm so looking forward to Christmas because we will have our first baby at home! I can't wait!!!
The good news is that the week is ending well. I managed to score a free ticket to watch Harry Connick Jr.'s concert tonight! Yipee! Wouldn't have paid for it - it cost S$250 dude!
I'm looking forward to the weekend.
I so need to catch up on my shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment