Thursday, May 15, 2008

David Cook and my dear Anita



I have never ever considered going out with a younger man, but seriously for this guy I will make an exception. Ha ha ha. I just really love this guy so much!!! And tonight after singing one of the classics, he just proved that, yes, he could really sing off of a phonebook and still sound great!

I just got back from after-dinner drinks with my dear friend, Anita and her husband Turkka, who are now leaving Singapore, and heading back for Finland.

Anita was my first friend in Singapore - she was the first person in my office to actually invite me for dinner and introduce me to people. And if only for that, I will be forever grateful. And then of course, there were countless dinners and drinks after that - at their place, my place, some restaurant. And let's not forget - the bus rides home and the walks to the supermarket from the bus stop.

The best part is Anita has been more than a friend to me. She has been more like a sister.

I will miss you, my friend. I'm not saying goodbye. We will keep in touch.

See you in Helsinki.

No comments: