2. I was back in Manila for the weekend and probably the most memorable part was Friday night. It was just so nice and unexpected. Thanks, A!
3. Just when I got distracted, just when I got my mind off things I shouldn't worry about, just when all was well, I get a call yet again. Why, why does it always happen like that? And of course in the end, I said yes. I don't know when this will end.
4. Thanks to 4D technology, my sister was able to show us her latest (and last) ultrasound before her due date in October. Photo attached. With God's grace, our dear little angel will be born around October 23. And I can't wait!

5. At work and among my friends, I am surrounded by women who are in their 30s like me. And it amazes me how 10 years ago, the kind of conversations we are having now would've been totally unheard of - wrinkles, fine lines, crow's feet, bunions, weight gain despite the fact that you're already starving yourself to death... The list can go on and on and on. And it's more amazing that it is absolutely universal. Regardless what nationality or race, it is the same challenges women face everywhere. Hmmmm.
6. I'll end this with a quote from the movie "Along Came Polly", which was sent to me by my dear friend, Alexei, thanks dear! I think we can all learn from this one, especially me...
"It's not about what happened in the past, or what you think might happen in the future. It's about the ride, for Christ's sake. There is no point in going through all this crap, if your are not going to enjoy the ride. And you know what... when you least expect, something great might come along. Something better than you even planned for. "
No comments:
Post a Comment