1. that my event went well.
2. that I have been able to catch up with old friends, despite my hectic schedule -
- bonded big time with Annie and managed to bring her to see my apartment where she and I had wine with James and Karen. Lots of laughter with the discussion revolving around juicy Manila gossip which somehow made me miss home.
- had cofee with Trina (my old boss in Globe) yesterday and laughed and laughed and laughed.
- Alan whom I haven't seen in around 7 years! Boy, it was great seeing him again. Managed to catch up with his other friends, Neil and Jim as well.
3. for sleep, which I have not been getting enough of these past two weeks!
4. for friends (especially Inna, Clair, Dinesh and Anita) who have been checking on me and wishing me well for this big event.
5. for my cousin Bebeth, who was my alarm clock this week. ;-)
6. that I managed to cut my trip short to Sri Lanka. Which means I'll be back in Sing on Saturday night. Yahoo!
7. for date #2 which I still managed to squeeze in and was a disaster. Ha ha ha.
8. for gin & tonic, dry vodka martini and white wine. I would never have survived without these!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment