1. walking in the sun - I know over-exposure is not healthy but I love sunshine. I love waking up to sunshine and I love basking in the sun. No matter how hot it is. Seriously.
2. upgrades to business class - need I say more???
3. shoes, shoes, shoes - the ones I got recently are so nice, me thinks!

4. finding a dress for a 10-yr old which fits you! Photo attached. Got it from GAP and it was 50% off!!! What more can I say? ;-)


5. my new silk quilt with matching silk pillowcases which I got on my trip to Hanoi in April - these are the best!!!

6. waking up to birthday greetings from friends and family - especially from old friends whom you really haven't heard from but they always remember. The best one's from my mom though! ;-)
7. walking down every single aisle of Cold Storage (my nearby supermarket) just to check out stuff
8. caressing Bruce's (my dog) belly - I miss him so much!
9. finally managing to sit by and swim in the pool in my condo building after 16 months of staying here!
10. daing na bangus, itlog na maalat and kamatis
11. Mango & Zara
12. Borders & Kinokuniya
13. 80's music. I'm dancing to Culture Club's I'll Tumble 4 Ya and Karma Chameleon as I write this.
These are simple pleasures that I consider tiny, little blessings. And I'm still counting them everyday. They're more important to me now than the big ones. And I'm feeling a little overwhelmed...
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND
Dream what you want to dream;
Go where you want to go;
Be what you want to be,
Because you have only one life
And one chance to do all the things
You want to do.
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
Enough trials to make you strong,
Enough sorrow to keep you human and
Enough hope to make you happy.
The happiest of people don't necessarily
Have the best of everything;
They just make the most of
Everything that comes along their way.
The brightest future will always
Be based on a forgotten past;
You can't go forward in life until
You let go of your past failures and heartaches.
When you were born, you were crying
And everyone around you was smiling
Live your life so at the end
You're the one who is smiling and everyone
Around you is crying.
LOVE YOU
Thanks sweetie!
Post a Comment