...the whole day today. It's the type of rain that has no plans of ever going away. So am stuck at home. Had plans of walking around Orchard today, then taking my bicycle out for a ride in the evening, but none of these are happening in this kind of weather.
Instead I made chicken and pork adobo, which I'm storing in the fridge for consumption possibly on Monday (I think you'll all agree with me, adobo is best eaten a few days after it's cooked). And tonight, my cousin Bebeth and I will be having dinner here at home. We will be eating my mom's dinuguan (which is stashed away in my freezer) and fried tilapia, which I bought last night.
Trying my best to nap but I've not had success. Maybe Mariah Carey's E=MC album is playing way too loud...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment