After I got back from Perth, I wanted to give myself a break - from all the alcohol and the rich food! And I did quite a good job at it on Friday and Saturday, ate vegetables and fruits all day (and night) and did not have a drink AT ALL!
Then Sunday came and I attended Singfest... This is a festival that is held every year and this year for the last day, the lineup was pretty awesome - One Republic, Panic at the Disco, Jason Mraz, Alicia Keys, Pussycat Dolls and last but definitely not the least, Rick Astley! Man, it felt like a total blast from the past!
Thanks to our hospitality area (we were one of the major sponsors), we had unlimited booze and food. Oh well, so much for detox!
So yesterday, I did what I have never done in my entire life. I went running for an hour when I got back from work. And I loved it!
Did the same thing again tonight (had to do it again cause my muscles were aching big time today I could barely walk!) and planning to do it again tomorrow.
And for dinner, I'm eating only vegetables. I bought a juicer and have started drinking carrot and apple juice.
Am I becoming a health buff??? Geez.
Did I mention I'm planning to buy a bicycle?
Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment