Saturday morning was spent doing last minute shopping - for additional food, flowers, etc that I needed for the dinner. And when I went back at noon - I was greeted by the delivery man at the lobby of my apartment. My furniture has come! Yipee... Two hours later...
This is the buffet cabinet that is sitting across from my dining table... That is painting #1...

This is my brand new bar (on the left is my wine fridge, which is not so new) - I sooooooooo love this! Inside are my glassware - and I was wrong I had 86, not 80! I forgot to include the shot glasses... ;-)



And finally, painting #2 which is sitting above my sofa...

Yes, yes, my furniture, my paintings, most of my stuff at home - they all match. I don't know why. It's just me, I guess. Everything has to be matchy matchy. Somehow, I can never be a shabby chic kinda gal...
My friends started coming around 7:30pm and dinner was followed by of course, karaoke! We were partying til about 2am. And then, the cleaning up began... Didn't sleep til 4.
Thank God my maid came the next morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment