
And I'm staying at the Intercontinental, it's only been operational for 3 months and it's really beautiful - it's actually built on a lake, so the whole hotel is surrounded by the lake. This is a shot of two of the pavilions, where the guestrooms are (there are also guestrooms in the main building but why stay there when you can stay in something like this?). The structure with the red roof on the left is The Sunset Bar, and it really is the perfect place to hang out to have a drink and watch the sunset.

Best part is I'm here for work. And I've not even had time to open the doors that go out to the balcony in my room. It's 1:43am on Thursday, and I'm still up working. These were hurried shots (obviously) and I will do my best to take more and nicer photos tomorrow or on Friday before I leave so I can share them here.
No comments:
Post a Comment