Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Comfort Food

It's been raining the past few days here in Singapore and though part of me is welcoming it (it's been so hot and humid here lately), part of me is hoping it'll stop already! My best friend, Anna, is visiting me here on Friday, and because she's only staying for a few days, it will be good if we can go around without having to worry about the rain.

Anyway, when it's raining outside, there is nothing better than to stay in bed, cuddled up with a good book. That and eat your favorite food or your comfort food. I was reading Alexei's blog just now and he wrote this entry about using tuyo for pasta. I've tried that and I must say it's really good. Tuyo has always been on my list of comfort foods, and the best way to eat it is either with fried rice or pasta. My other comfort foods include:

1. Pancake House's Pan Chicken and tacos
2. Sinigang na baboy
3. Sardines
4. McDonald's french fries
5. Chicken rice (been on my list since I moved to Singapore)
6. Laksa (same as above)
7. Beef caldereta
8. Tomato soup

I'm getting hungry.

So what's your comfort food?

No comments: