- Gave my blog a fresh, new look. I love the color green! It's the color of money and more importantly, the color of life. Hope you all like it.
- July is almost over! Didn't we just enter the second half of the year??? This year is again going to breeze by. Best part is I'm nowhere near completing my Christmas shopping. Yes, yes, in case you are not aware, I normally complete my Christmas shopping in August and now I'm nowhere near completing it. So anal!
- Looking forward to going to Perth next week. It's my first time in Perth, and also my first time visiting vineyards to do some wine tasting. I'm so scared I wouldn't want to leave the place! Did I mention there's a chocolate factory inside the vineyard, as well? Ha ha ha.
- Date #3 happened last Tuesday. And though I don't think we're going out on a second date, I know I have gained a new friend in Singapore, whom I will be regularly in touch with. He's definitely part of my circle!
- Am picking up Anna at the airport tonight! And we're going out and meeting up with friends immediately after we park her bags at my place!
- This weekend will be a weekend of eating, drinking and sightseeing. The plan is to take Anna to my favorite places:
Brewerkz
Pump Room
Sage
Brasserie Wolf
La Fromagerie
Jones the Grocer
I'm so freaking boring and predictable! ;-)
But yes, as you would've already guessed from my obsessive compulsive tendencies, I have a thing for routine and what's familiar.
- Need to go back to yoga.
- Need to finalize my vacation plans! Been sitting on it since forever!
I have no conclusion for my random thoughts.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment