Had to attend the gala premiere of The Dark Knight last night for work, we were hosting some local media, and had it not been for that, I wouldn't really have gone. Am not a big Batman fan, especially after watching the one where George Clooney was Batman (I love him to death, but that was just really, really bad).
Anyway, I enjoyed the movie overall. It was really dark and way too intense, especially if you're watching it at 9:30pm on a weeknight and you have to go to work the next day. It affected me so much that I was up til 4am this morning, I just couldn't sleep!
The most memorable performance, I'd have to admit, was Heath Ledger portraying The Joker. Boy, that guy could act. It was such an awesome performance I wouldn't even have thought it was Heath Ledger, had I not known earlier on that he was portraying it. He was perfect.
I'm not surprised there's buzz going on that he might get nominated for an Oscar for this role.
Too bad he's gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment